Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to work!

Wow, this week has flown by! Just trying to get caught up on everything that happened while I was gone, plus we have some big projects gaining momentum. It's all good, but unfortunately I've been a little negligent in posting - sorry!

A few people have asked about my jewelry making. It's just a hobby, but I'm glad I shipped stuff here to work on - keeps the creative side of me happy. If you would like to see the type of jewelry that I design (and no, this is not a solicitation by any means!), check out my Etsy website. I bought quite a few new beads in Qatar - all prayer beads (for now!) but they're definitely different than others I have!



ONE more cute cat picture - this little guy really likes to walk right up to a group of people and mingle between your legs. :) I think he knew I had a camera when he decided to show off...



Not much news on the weather front - we still have a lot less snow than Rhode Island! It does snow here often, but it's a heavy wet snow that doesn't last very long. I did manage to grab a picture a few days ago.

Finally, a shout-out to whoever it is that bakes the yummy cakes for our dining facility. I have no idea who it is, but a few times every week they seem to have a cake for dessert at dinner or for a special occasion - here's the one they did for Black History Month:

Well, guess that's all the news fit to post. :) Please keep the emails and comments coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment