Saturday, April 25, 2009

USO update

As promised, a few of the "professional" pictures from the USO event...

Tommy Lasorda, Max Martini, Robert Patrick, Dennis Haysbert, and David Robinson. Turns out I'm about the same height as Max Martini and Robert Patrick, so you can really see just how tall David Robinson really is...

Weird wide-angle shot of my greet group. Unfortunately the wide-angle really distorts height. Trust me, he really is taller than this appears. :) And yes, that's me clutching my Shipmate magazine. I managed to get the autograph right after this picture was taken.

Even Hugo (a military working dog) managed to get in on the fun... :) Judging by the disinterested expression, I'm guessing he's not an LA fan!

That's all for now - just wanted to get these pictures up before I forgot. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment